Kabuki Restaurant & Deli
Neighborhood: Pearl City98-020 Kamehameha Hwy
Aiea, HI 96701
Hours: Restaurant: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 5 p.m.-8:45 p.m. daily. Okazuya: 5:30 a.m.-1 p.m. daily except Tuesday
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Japanese
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Facility Features: Takeout/Carryout
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
You have your choice here between a sit-down Japanese restaurant that's all dark wood and rice paper or a tiny okazuya with a take-away window and no place to sit. There's always a line for the okazuya, even as they're dishing up the last of the day's offerings. Okazuya aficionados will tell you that Kabuki's cone sushi and gobo are worth a drive to this unattractive strip mall in Aiea. They'll also tell you to order ahead because they run out of the best stuff early. Unfortunately, there's no place to sit anywhere in the strip mall, so lots of folks wind up eating in their cars.
- Parking: Free Lot, On Site
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!