Kenny's Coffee House & Restaurant
Honolulu, HI 96819
Hours: 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 6 a.m.-12 a.m. Friday; 6 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday; 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Burgers, Hawaiian, Pancakes, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Alcohol: Beer
- Facility Features: Late Night
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Kenny's has been a local favorite for more than four decades, and it's still going strong, even with younger crowds who started coming here as kids. The American and local-style breakfast is a big draw, so are the burgers, especially the famous mushroom burger. On Fridays, Kenny's serves up Hawaiian food. The waitresses here are super aloha and make everyone feel welcome, even if you're not a regular.
- Parking: Available, Free Lot, On Site
What's the vibe?
1 of 1 said Hip/trendy
How much is an average meal?
1 of 1 said Steep $$$$
What meal do they do best?
1 of 1 said Can't decide
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!