The Wedding Cafe
Honolulu, HI 96822
Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Baked Goods, Desserts, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups
- Meals Served: Dessert, Lunch
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Facility Features: Catering, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Takeout/Carryout
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
You know, wedding planning can be hard work - so many details to attend to and a seemingly infinite number of decisions to make. Good thing Honolulu has The Wedding Cafe, a one-stop wedding resource center and eatery. And we're not talking lattes and biscotti here. The Wedding Cafe features some delicious and hearty options to fill that void left by choosing a photographer and working out the dreaded seating arrangement. Try the chicken salad sandwich with walnuts or a spicy-sweet Thai salad. Of course, you don't need to be planning a wedding to eat there. The only requirement is that you come hungry.
- Parking: Free Lot, On Site
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!