Lily Koi Restaurant & Lounge
Neighborhood: Aiea98-150 Kaonohi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
Hours: Happy hour: 3 p.m-7 p.m.; 4:30 p.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Thursday; 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Sunday
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Bar Food, Chicken, American Contemporary, Pan Asian, Seafood
- Bar Style: Karaoke, Lounge
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Entertainment, Happy Hour, Karaoke, Kids Menu, Live Performances, Local Artists, Online Menu, People Watching, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Lily Koi calls itself the "hidden gem in Aiea." Maybe it's not so hidden anymore. It's jammed at dinner, with families coming for grilled salmon, braised short ribs and eggplant parmesan. Aiea's hipsters come later in the evening for live music and karaoke in the comfortable, swanky lounge.
- Parking: Free Lot, On Site
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!