- claimed by: biinouye
Honolulu, HI 96815
Hours: Dim sum and lunch: 11:30 a.m.-2:45 p.m. daily except Saturday; Dinner from 5 p.m. daily.
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Chinese, Dim Sum, Seafood
- Price Range: $31-Up
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Takeout/Carryout
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
It's a hidden gem, little known to locals, though very much on the radar of Japanese tourists and international business travelers. It's a beautiful space of wood, stone and starched linen. But it's what's on the plates that counts, and that's where it delivers. Try the wontons in spicy garlic and chili or the soup noodle with spicy Szechuan beef brisket. But you must order the fried scallops, delicately coated with a lightly seasoned breading and flash-seared; perfect little moist pillows of sea essence.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Parking: Available, Paid Lot
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!