Honolulu, HI 96814
Hours: 6 a.m.-4 a.m. daily
- Bar Type: Bars
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Afterhours, Dancing, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Ladies Night, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Bands, People Watching, Specialty Cocktails, Tourist Spot
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Formerly known as Tsunami's, Waikiki Sandbox was recently renovated. It starts the day as a reasonably priced, family restaurant, then transforms into a laid-back neighborhood bar on some nights, a sexy place for Latin dancing on others, then on the weekends, into a sweaty, jammed dance club, complete with fights, drama, and patrons scrambling for hook-ups.
- Parking: Metered, Paid Lot, Street Parking Difficult
What's the vibe?
1 of 1 said After hours
How are the drink prices?
1 of 1 said Affordable $$$
What makes this place special?
1 of 1 said Good drinks
What's the dress code?
T-shirt and jeans
1 of 1 said T-shirt and jeans
Does it have any special drinks?
1 of 1 said Whiskey
What kind of music gets played?
1 of 1 said Rock
Who plays the best music here?
1 of 1 said The jukebox
Where's the best place to park?
1 of 1 said Street
What's the best night to go?
1 of 1 said Any night