The Shack Waikiki
Honolulu , HI 96815
Hours: 11 a.m.-4 a.m.
- Bar Type: Bars
- Restaurant Style: American, Beef, Burgers, Wings, Pan Asian, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Afterhours, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Live Performances, Local Bands, People Watching, Specialty Cocktails, Tourist Spot
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The newest Shack is long overdue in Waikiki. While it's right next door to Zanzabar and Black Diamond, it doesn't fit in with the chrome and mirrors on the ground floor of the Waikiki Trade Center. When you walk inside, the soothing wood decor and spacious, cool interior, complete with miniature waterfalls, set a relaxing tone. Local bands play here every weeknight, to a mixed crowd of locals and tourists. The food is affordable, and the portions are generous. It's a great place to come for dinner before hitting the other clubs, or to watch a game on one of the many plasma screens lining the walls.
- Parking: Available, On Site, Paid Lot, Street Parking Difficult
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How are the drink prices?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
Does it have any special drinks?No answers yet. Be the first!
What kind of music gets played?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who plays the best music here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the best night to go?No answers yet. Be the first!